If you have a dog, cat, or any other pets at home who may not be enjoying their food as much as they used to, they might refuse to eat, or maybe they just don’t seem to be getting all of the vitamins and minerals they need from their food, then investing in nutritional counseling for your pet may be very beneficial for their diet, weight, satisfaction with their food, and overall health.
Here at Ansede Animal Hosptial, we are proud to be able to offer pet nutritional counseling services to ensure that your pet stays healthy and happy, and ends up living a long life as well. One of the biggest issues with pet diets is that they commonly cause them to become overweight, which can lead to even more serious health issues as your pet ages. When given the proper diet, your pet should be able to meet their dietary needs and maintain a healthy weight for years to come. However, it can sometimes be hard to tell exactly what your pet’s dietary needs are because their needs can change throughout the various stages of the pet’s life. This is why we offer our nutritional counseling services, so that we can get an idea of the lifestyle of your pet and then create a diet plan for them that will be sure to fuel them with the right nutrients they need to stay at their optimal health.
The benefits of pet nutritional counseling
- You’ll know how much food you should be giving your pet and how many times per day they need it
- Plan a routine eating schedule
- Know the right type of food your pet should be eating to get all of the nutrients they need to support their optimal health and happiness
- Educates the pet owner on mistakes to avoid when feeding their pet
- Tips on how to extend your pet’s lifetime as long as possible
As you can see, nutritional counseling can be hugely beneficial for your pet and their overall wellbeing. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to We look forward to speaking with you.