Can Dogs and Cats Live Together?
Cats vs. dogs… Cat owners vs. puppy owners. It’s a war which has been waged provided people and pets have lived together. While some animal lovers are what I would call “ambi-pet-rous” (equally partial to both cats and dogs), there are in the same way many die-hard fans of dogs, and cat connoisseurs that will have no other pet.
– I recently acquired a stray cat to enhance my zoo of four years old small dogs
– At first I was afraid that this dogs would harass the new kitty and even hurt him
– For several days I protected the cat from all of these little bullies
– One day I simple let nature go course
– I heard the squeal of one with the dogs and saw her quickly retire towards the safety from the sofa
– The cat looked unperturbed
– Now, I spend nearly all my time stopping the kitten from harassing poor people, neurotic dogs
– Things are not invariably even as are actually taught, but sometimes they are
– Occasionally dogs don’t take on well to the family cat
– Here’s what you can do to hold the peace
Safely Introducing Your Cat to Your Dog – Bringing a New Cat Into Your Old Dog’s Home
It may not be they’re sick when they get moppy, it can be there is a change with something in the house, someone moved in or out, someone is sick, someone has …Read More