These days, a lot of people are buying dog harnesses instead of collars. People love their dogs, and by buying a harness they’re less likely to choke while being how do you decide which one to buy? After all, you aren’t a dog so you don’t know what they might like.
There’s a few things to consider here:
1) What kind would work best for your pooch? 2) How much money can you spend on a soft pooch harness?
Let’s jump right in to the first question-
What Kind do I Need?
Here’s a few questions to ask yourself to figure that out:
- Is your dog male or female? You don’t want a pink harness on a male dog, right?
- Does your dog love to swim? If so, leather may not be a good choice- go with nylon instead.
- Will the harness be used on long walks? Does your dog pull hard, or is it pretty calm and gentle while being walked?
- Is their skin sensitive? What is their fur like?
- Is this small dog harness to help strap your dog into the car? If so, how long are the trips you’ll be making with it? You definitely want your